AAG’s Staking Program has been carefully thought out with a novel approach to ensure our holders get rewarded substantially for their support.
Staking intends to encourage investors to supply liquidity, gain Proof of Participation for our DAOs, and hold the token. As our program is on Harmony, if you bought $AAG on the Ethereum Mainnet, you will need to bridge your tokens to Harmony, resulting in the receipt of $1AAG tokens (Harmony version of $AAG). To this end, we will provide two different pools that investors can benefit from:
AAG Staking represents our single-sided staking pool. This means that if you simply stake your $1AAG tokens on our website, you will earn more $1AAG tokens. This pool receives 1.5% of the total supply (15m $1AAG tokens) and can be attractive to investors as there is no risk of impermanent loss.
Your rewards are determined by:
- 1.Amount of $1AAG tokens staked
- 2.How long you choose to lock your $1AAG tokens for
- 3.AAG NFTs in your wallet, including Genesis NFTs
To incentivize our community members to provide liquidity for our SushiSwap LP, we will also support LP staking. This pool will receive 4.5% of the total supply (45m $AAG tokens), a 3x amount from our Single-Sided pool, to compensate for the risks incurred with LP staking. The mechanic is as follows:
- 2.Use the LP Token received from step one and stake it on our website.
The number of token rewards you will receive is based on a few factors:
- 1.Amount added to the LP
- 2.How long you choose to lock your LP Tokens for
- 3.When you add liquidity into the LP
- 4.AAG NFTs in the wallet including our Genesis NFTs
Next, we’ll go in-depth into the Time-Weighted elements and our Additional APR on Unclaimed Rewards.